Monday, October 28, 2013




My Friend’s Biography
Aulia Salma Azmi
I want to introduce my friend. Her name is Aulia Salma Azmi , but I usually call her Aulia or Aul. She really likes football and to me sometimes she does some boys activities too but she denies it. She was born in Bandung, September 26th 1998. She’s cool ( she said ) and she want to go to ITB and she wants to be an architect.
Now I will tell you about her hobbies beside football. She likes to study (wow I think this one is not an ordinary hobby) and she likes reading books too, what I mean is not only textbooks that she likes to read she also likes to read novels, newspapers, biography books and many others. And I want to make it clear about her hobby in football, what she really likes about football is watching the football games and about playing that game, she said she’s not too interested and professional at it.
She is diligent and easy to go. She doesn’t like something that disturb her, what I mean take her freedom to do something that she doesn’t like so. I think that’s all what I know about her, if you really want to know about her just ask clearly by yourself it will fulfill your anxious to find out the truth about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment