Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Last Holiday
Okay about my holiday. It was awesome! It wasn’t like a big journey, like went away somewhere, went aboard or what so ever. Like what I’d already said in my last holiday article, spent my time at my house. It was just as simple as that, but I really enjoyed the ride.

Stayed at home and did my stuff. That time was a journey of my world 2.0. A journey on Internet. Kind a like YouTube and Movie Streaming. I went to some popular channel on YouTube like TheFineBros, PewDiePie, The Wockeez, TheQuickStyle,  Shit Girls Say, TheEllenShow, etc. Those were just such an entertainment for me.

I will tell you about my journey in YouTube. It was awesome and really amazed me and one more, made me lazier than ever was. You knew what, watching YouTube meant stayed and stared at the monitor for a whole day. It was such a laughable thing to find that was all what did in my holiday. Just for your information, at first, I had an intention to make my holiday to be a time when I made a good pattern for my habit, such as doing a healthy life style and study more. But all what I’d done, it was just a turn out point. Haha… such a pain.

All right so my time in YouTube World. I just don’t remember the day, but I remember it was when I had a big time to clean up my room. It was boring so i picked my laptop and just opened YouTube with my sister. I remembered something entertaining in Ellen Show which was I’d already watched before, so I wanted to show it to my sister.

So in The Ellen Show that I watched was about an adorable kid. His name was Kai and that time he was 4 years old. He was so cute. He gave Ellen a bracelet with his name on it. He said that he put his name on it so Ellen would always remember him. And then Ellen said that so she was his girlfriend and he was her boyfriend that was that meant. Hahaha… and one more when she said “Well, this is gonna make a news!”. Oh my, I couldn’t stop to laugh.

There, he was singing a song too. He sang Bruno Mars song. It was ‘When I Was Your Man’. With his cute voice and accent, he sang a song lively. He sang as if he was a man in that song and Ellen was the girl in that song. When he sang and said “That I should've bought you flowers
and held your hand..” he really did held Ellen’s hand. Oh my! Another laughable things! I and my sister really had a big laughed.

It was really funny. And yes, this video had taken over 20 million viewers on YouTube. No wonder right!. I went to another Ellen Show’s video. There was so many interesting videos that I enjoyed. Ellen with emotional baby, Ellen with Sophia Grace who sang with Nicky Minaj, and many more. You could also see more in https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEllenShow.

More, this one was TheFineBros Channel. It was a show where some people reacted on something. This channel classified these people into four groups. First one was ‘Kids react’, second ‘Teens React’, third ‘Elders React’ and the last one ‘YouTubers React’. Actually these people would react on something that was like a video that had been popular on YouTube or might be even a request from their subscriber to make a video that react on bla bla bla.

There were so many TheFineBros’s videos that I watched. I don’t know what videos that I want to tell you, but may be this one. “Teens react on Flappy Bird”. It was such ohh.. you knew right! Flappy Bird, something that made you felt exhausted but couldn’t find a reason why you couldn’t stop to play it. Then, TheFineBros gave ten teenagers a laptop with Flappy Bird on it. Once they saw Flappy Bird on it, they said oh my God! This game was so deviated. And even one of them said “when I play this game, I just want to throw my phone on the wall!”. Haha… for sure! I knew that feeling too.

 So this moment was a competition. The winner, of course who reached the highest scores. Now the game started. I forgot who played it first, but when it started, he fell on his first score. Then his face really did looked like said “Oh, Really!”. Haha.. then he tried another until he got 6 or 7 may be I don’t know. Then another person to another person, they only got 12 until 26 points. Until this remarkable girl was on her role. Firstly, she failed on her fist try, but then for her second chance. You knew what.. she got 43 points. Sugee… (Amazing!!). 100 applause for her.

Then, another person played it. He only got.. I don’t know maybe under 10. Then, he saw the highest point and he said “What! there’s already a person who got 43 and look at this!”. Haha.. I just felt like ‘Funny’ to see everyone was struggling. Sorry guys, I didn’t mean to be a mean girl. After all of them had finished their game. Now ‘Question Time’! In this video they’d been asked if they had already played this game or not. And of course, the girl who got the highest score here had already played it and got over 100 scores. My God! No wonder.

In this Question Time session, it was a usual thing for theFineBros to give any information about something that these people had already tried or watched. It was such a shocking thing to find there was a murderer case which had been caused by this game. I didn’t know, might be because this game was so suck so it made people like. Envy. For sure I couldn’t really tell. But the thing that I could tell you was that the thing above here was the reason why Flappy Bird was revoked from Play Store.

This video had another version. It was “Elders React on Flappy Bird.” It had taken over 9 million viewers on YouTube, and the same with The Elders version one. This FineBros Channel had already made so many videos that showing on people reacting on something, like kids react on K-Pop, teens react on harlem shake, teens react on PSY Gangnam Style, YouTubers react on Japanese Commercial, teens react on Shit Girl Say, and many more. This channel could be calculated as a success channel on YouTube with over 11 million subscribers following them. For you who wanted to watch their freshly videos, don’t worry, they always had a new videos for every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. You could also see more in https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFineBros.

This one was by coincidence. Like what I’d already mentioned above. When I watched teens react on shit girl say. I felt like I interested to figure it out more. So I searched it on YouTube. Soon after that I could see the shit girl videos came out. This video was produced by Shit Girl Say Channel. This video actually was all about girl. This video was a video about something that girls (specific to white people) always did or said.

This video was such really a hilarious thing. I saw it was just really a reflection for me. Yeahh.. May be even though I‘m Asian but there was the things that exactly like me. Such as when the girl was walking and then she stopped near a (random) door then she said “Do I lock the door?!” then for a minute she saw the door beside her and said “Oh, yes..” then went on. Did you know.. That was just always happened to me.

Then another was that when she said on her phone “No listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen! Listen!” and then I said oh my! That was just me. Unrealized thing, no matter how, I just always said that word whenever I spoke to someone if I really wanted she or he gave their focus on me, like when I said bla bla bla and then I said “No listen! Listen to me! This is so wrong! Or bla bla bla..”. Haha.. that was just girl. Unexplainable.

What made this video more amusing was that this video really did telling girls thing, but the one who played the main girl character was a man. They dressed up like a girl and their gestures successfully as if he were a real woman. Hahaha… I don’t know but I thought boys just figured those things in women. This video was casted by Graydon Sheppard (the main character) and Juliette Lewis.

This video really made their success way. It even had taken over 20 million viewers on their first episode of Shit Girl Say from all of their four episodes. Because of their success they even released their book that had a title “Shit Girl Say”. The fact that this video had made such a laugh for all YouTube viewers, it gave a motivation to another channel to make the same video concept with new version. Such as Shit Black Girl Say by billysorrells, Shit Asian Girl Say by Funkdup Films, Shit Spanish Girl Say by SkittLeZMusicTV, Shit Single Girl Say by MotionLovePotion, and many more. For you, you can also check in on https://www.youtube.com/user/shitgirlssay. (I am truly sorry to write down ‘Shit’ here, because its name it is that ‘word’)

From smile to motion. Now it was time waving your body and seeing how incredible the work of our talents. I still remember that time I was wondering what to watch next. I didn’t know, that moment I just searched bout dance in YouTube and there the dance came out. I came to a video named HHI 2012 Hip Hop Dance Championship. In that championship, it was time when The Jabbawockeez performed their dance. And it was really rock in awesome! They were moving like a robot, break through and get on break dance!!This Jabbawockeez had their unique. It was a mask and a hat which was specially describe and covered their face. Because of their superiority dance in HHI, they got over 15 million viewers. Yall can check it out more on this (Trying to using cool word like hip hopers, hahaha) https://www.youtube.com/user/thewockeez.

And, there was another video that stuck in sight. It was a dancing Performed by Quick Crew. Their concept in dance quiet unique and interesting and more humor. Their concept was that urban + Asian art = Dance Strawhats. It was kind a fun to see this kind of dance, because beside you got amazed of their dance, you’d also get amused by their joke. This was something funny to hear their voice like a chipmunk. Hahaha… cutest ever! More to watch! Check it on this one https://www.youtube.com/user/TheQuickStyle.

There was so many videos that I watched in YouTube, but I can’t tell all of them. You may also want to watch it without any spoiler from me. Haha.. But the thing was that I really enjoyed those times. I’ve already felt like missing my holiday. Wait for another journey in my world 2.0. Wait for my holiday. See more than I did. Yeah!

If my words are false. I am truly sorry. especially for having word "sh*t" in this article. Hope you could understand

Here some pictures for those channels above.
Taken from http://whatboundariestravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ellen_show.jpg

 
Taken from img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130331124529/dailygrace/images/5/55/TheFineBros.jpg








 

No comments:

Post a Comment