Monday, June 15, 2015



Dewa Athena
I think I have to make sure that I had already told you about Dewa Athena that was held one year ago. A year ago, Dewa Athena had an icon. It was a lion that grab a torch. Don’t forget about the motto, too. It was “Ubi Concordia Ibi Victoria”. In this year Dewa Athena comes with different icon and different motto. The icon is a well-known figure of cartoon. It is Sonic. Its motto is… ah I don’t know for sure it is quite hard to remember. So sorry if I can’t tell you.

Just want to remain you, Dewa Athena is a sport competition. So my class may gain in this event and this time I’ll tell you about my class. My class, yeah I may say we have quite ability and potential to compete the other, but I don’t know why my class has failed in some parts of the game. Have no luck, I guess. 

My class quite, quiet -_- Not to interesting or I don’t know. Too busy may be, so it’s rather hard to find a person who wants to be a represent of my class. In football game my class is quite good. In the other game, I don’t know, I don’t put any attention. I don’t know because I never want to be a participant of Dewa Athena. I’m trying to be, but my schedule doesn’t want me to be. Quite like an excuse but for sure I’m not joking about my schedule.

Like a wind but big as a lion. This game is quite a big event but it feels like just a pass by thing for me. I don’t even want to put myself on it. My class still can go on well. May be they need me, but they never ask me to. I know, I should’ve asked, but they don’t seem like me to be. Hah.. I’m so sorry.

I may only remember the final announcement or I may say final round for all of the games. My class was quite good at the football, but to sorry we just can be the third (if I’m not wrong). I don’t know about the other. Like What I said yeah it just, yeah it just. The coordinator is good and they always make an announcement for the result of the game. Like what I said to you I don’t know that much about Dewa Athena this year.

For sure I may say it is a good competition. I think my class enjoy the game, too. Everything just as good as what I can see. Football, badminton, marathon, table tennis (I don’t know this word), all of them seems interesting for me. I hope that in the next year it’ll be good or better. I just remember the final announcement that has already spread out in Line. It is good to know that we can win in one of the game. 

Dewa Athena may still go on. Hope it’ll be more interesting. To me this event is quite beneficial but I don’t put any attention. Hope it will be more.. yeah just more. If only I know abot this event well I may tell you more about this. It is one and another experience in my journey in senior high. Hahaha… I don’t what to say again. Thanks guys.. :D






No comments:

Post a Comment