Thursday, November 19, 2015



School Life

I may tell that my school life isn’t that good or do I must tell that ‘worst’(?). Okay, but we are not going to tell about my boring life in my school. So I am going to tell you about my wonderful school life side. One of them was happening not far from these days. It was “Makrab Baladewa”.

Do you know what Makrab Baladewa means? Makrab is an abbreviation from Malam Arkrab in English it means some people spend a/some nights together to make one of them get along well or chummier. And for BaLaDeWa is my class name. It is also an abbreviation from Barudak Ipa Lima Delegasi Warga 3.

From the definitions above all what you can get is that we just had a have fun. No, actually, our first purpose to go there is that we want to take some shoots for a video clip which is also our task for school. We rent a villa for three days-two nights. The Villa places in Villa Istana Bunga, Lembang.

It was such a sudden event, because my class just had the idea 2 days before ‘D-day’. We thought that we need an intense time to finish our shooting. So the conclusion was that to rent a villa. We made a little stewardship to prepare everything. We were quite busy. Rent the transportation, buy some meal, listing stuff, and many more, we did it efficiently.

So the day came. Hah… it was tiring that I had to attend some courses before I went to villa. Not only me, but some of my classmates had to attend some courses too. So there was two or three session transport. I still remember that I just arrived around 8 p. m. or 9 may be.. I’m sorry, I forget. I went inside the house and I could see that everyone was training their dance choreography. Some were busy with their training and some others were enjoying their own while waiting for their turn.

 I just came and the creative team (one of my classmate) said to me “You can go rest first. Then I’ll call you if it’s your turn.” Wow everything seemed so fun here. So many snacks, drinks, and music (back sound for dance). I looked around the house. The villa was two-stories. It was quite cozy and so nature design. I liked the temperature too. It was so cold, but still good.

My turn had come. I asked for a little tutor. I started my dance. I was doing that bad, but I trained it more and more, so at last I could memorized it. I saw some of my friends were gathered outside at the balcony and they were singing a song with a guitar. Yeah.. don’t know how, but it was quite good, even not all of us could sing well haha.. After that we prepare our bad to sleep.

The next morning, my friend who slept beside me woke up first. Then, I was the second. She said that she couldn’t sleep. I could understand why, since some of us had to sleep in the living room, but for me it was just fine. It was 4.30 a. m. I think. I couldn’t sleep again so I decided to take a bath and wudhu. My friend had taken a bath too. So now it was my turn. After I took a bath, I prayed and next Subuh prayed. Felt hungry, I boiled water and I made a cup of noodle. It was delicious and perfect for cold surrounding like this.

  Everyone had just awoken. They began to take a bath. I had finished all of the things that I wanted. So I decided to go out. Everything is so beautiful here. I felt reborn again. I thought it was rather a rare thing for me to have a nice freshener air like that. Yeah.. since I always busy with my work. I really had a good mood.

After I looked around, I went back to my villa. All of my classmates ready to go for first shoot scene. It was dancing. We went to a grassy field. We took so many shoot, because we want to get the best move on the scene. We used our go-pro, slider, camera, tri-pod, etc. It was kind a good preparation. I never thought that we really could made a nice shoot too.

We’d been little tired after finishing the dance scene. Even though we had our catering when we were at the field, but when we got to our villa, we felt hungry again. We bought some cuanki. Some of us eat their own food. We took our time to have a rest. Not long from our rest time, the rain came to our day. We couldn’t do anything, but to wait inside. So another scene that needed to get outside, we canceled them. We didn’t want to waste or time. So we decided to do the scenes that could be done inside the villa.

We’d done anything we could do, but hopelessly the rain wouldn’t stop until the dawn was coming. Fortunately, at night, the rain had stopped. We could do the night party scene outside. We could have some fireworks party too. It was making so happy. Then, we did a little dance scene in the night scenery too. After everything had finished, we had our dinner. It was near to midnight too. So we decided to sleep.

The next morning, like usual, I and my friend beside me woke up first. I had brush, prayed, and have a little meal to prop my hunger. At last, I had no option, but to eat noodle again. I finished everything earlier that anyone. So I decided to have a walk outside and explore the zone that I hadn’t explored before.

I walked with some music on my ears. It was so relaxing. I see so many beautiful sceneries there. It was so nature and refreshing. It was so far from the things that I always get in the town. I saw so many beautiful flowers. Sunflower, chrysanthemum flower, lavender, and many others, they were so incredible and lighted my eyes. I felt even better that yesterday. So peace and so relaxing.

I went back to my villa. We had friend rice for our breakfast. The fried rise is quite tasty. I thought that my classmates so talented. After finishing our breakfast, again, we prepared to shoot some scenes. That day was more intense than yesterday, because yesterday we had to cancel some shootings because of the rain. We made a really fast movement to finish the shooting. Yeah you know, since it was our last day on our villa, so we had to move faster.

Oh finally, we made the shootings done in time (honestly it was quite late than the schedule). We had a little rest. Then, we have to move to pack our belongings. It was time to go, but I really sad to do that, because I really had to leave the place where I could be relax and forget all of my tasks for a while. Hope that I could have a moment like that again. Hope it soon…  


















No comments:

Post a Comment